Giving love to all, feeling the love of God, seeing His presence in everyone, and having but one desire — for His constant presence in the temple of your consciousness — that is the way to live in this world.”
— Sri Sri Paramahansa Yogananda
Guidance and Inspiration for Daily Life
Throughout the ages, the mystics, saints, sages, and yogis have all given us the same answer: to develop a personal relationship with God — one that connects us with Spirit in our everyday lives. Spiritual living is a practical approach to developing that relationship.
Along with practical counsel about each subject, be sure to take advantage of the affirmations provided in each section. You can practice these right now to begin your personal journey toward experiencing happiness, healing, peace, and the other spiritual benefits discussed in each section.
In addition, each topic includes links to resources for more in-depth exploration as well as helpful suggestions for where to find more on that subject in the many books, recordings, and other items published by Yogoda Satsanga Society of India.
- The Role of a Guru in One’s Spiritual Search
- Understanding Death and Loss
- Guidance for These Times of Economic Crisis
- Living in the Presence of the Mother Divine
- Taking Simplicity to Heart
- Introspection: How to Realize Your Highest Potential
- Seasonal Inspiration
- Love: Human and Divine
- How to Use Thoughts of Immortality to Awaken Your True Self
- Spiritual Light for these Challenging Times